It was through my personal growth and the incredible experience of working with clients over the past 14 years that I learned to accept the idea that the changes I needed to make started with me. I had to focus on improving myself versus waiting for everyone around me to change.
When I made changes for the better, my tolerance for unhealthy relationships started to change, which gave me the confidence I needed to pursue healthy relationships in every aspect of my life.
That’s what I desire for you. To help you rediscover yourself and fully understand yourself so that you can focus on what you deserve. We can't change others, but we can change ourselves so that we can create healthy, more meaningful relationships that we deserve in our lives.
I am the creator of the Ideal Intimacy Method program, that helps women get
emotional and physical intimacy without sacrificing their needs.
I am the founder of the Therapy Department, a virtual wellness
practice that provides counseling, coaching, and consulting throughout the world.
I have 14+ years of clinical experience and am a well respected real-world relationship and LGBTQIA+ healthcare expert.
I created the Transgender Healthcare Dignity Model certification
program and various online courses for healthcare providers to improve their
competency in working with the LGBTQIA+ community.
- PhD in Clinical Sexology
- Board Certified Sex Therapist (CST)
- Board Certified Transgender Care Therapist
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (California)
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (Florida)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (Georgia)
- Certified Addiction Professional (CAP)
- National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Sex Therapy Training Institute (Miami)
- International Institute of Clinical Sexology (Miami)
- Master of Arts in Professional Counseling (Argosy University)
- Bachelors degree in Biology (University of Georgia)
- Interim outcomes report of adjustable gastric banding Surgery for Obesity and Related Diseases
- Fix Yourself First: 25 tips to stop ruining your relationships
- Fix Yourself First: 4 weeks to improve your relationship as a couple
- Transgender Healthcare Dignity Model
THE OPRAH MAGAZINE
MUSCLE & FITNESS
THE WASHINGTON POST
MIND BODY GREEN